So last week I did a look for less video that has been highly requested and I absolutley loved the idea and had so much fun filming my first one I decided to do another and wanted to share on my blog a little more brief description, prices, comparasions, and pictures of course!
The celebrity I choose was Kim Kardashian! I absolutely love her style and fashion sense! I thought this outfit would be great because it was perfect for the fall and could be worn more dressed up with a pair of pumps or dressed down a bit with a cute pair of black flats!
Instead of the camel colored dress top I decided to wear a blazer. I'd get a lot more use out of a blazer then I would a top like that + a blazer could be dressed up or down. Rather then leather plants I opted out and choose to wear some more pleather styled leggings. Its a lot less inexpensive then real leather, and for shoes I paired this outfit with some peep toed pumps considering summers about nearly to an end and wanted to get a couple more uses out of them!
As for jewelry I decided to wear a shorter statement necklace since I had a plunging neckline and a longer necklace wouldn't really look all that great. I kept it simple with some forever 21 studded bow earrings, and a knuckle armour ring from my shop.
- Top here
- Pants here
- Shoes here
- Bag here
Her total was clearly over $2,000
- Blazer H&M for sale $40 similar here
- Pants Forever 21 for $20 Their not on the site but similar ones here and here
- Peep Toe pumps $20 Charlotte Russe on clearance this summer but similar ones here
- Bag TJ Maxx $12last year but similar one here (sorry closest I could find)
- Ring here $16
Not nearly even close to $2,000!
- Nars lip pencil in Toundra
- Nails Sally Hansen Pacific blue
- Hoola bronzer to contour
- Blush Laura Geller berry n brighten
Hope your all having a wonderful day!