I've never done a wishlist post before, but since I was browsing some things that I wanted I figured I'd share my top 10 things. Brandyn asked me to make him a wish list for Christmas yes Christmas lol. He thought it would be a good idea to get started. At first I thought he was a little nuts but to be honest its a great idea to start early and be get it done, or if your anything like me you probably will wait until the last minute. I think this year I'm going to avoid the busy roads, and malls and do my Christmas shopping online. I can't stand waiting in line for countless hours, getting pushed around, stepped on, its crazyness. The only time I want to go out shopping is on black Friday because they usually have the best deals.
1. Sam Edelman: $225 they're a little pricey for pumps but look at these! I LOVE them so much they're gorgeous, edgy, and so me!
2. Chanel Illusion D'ombre: $36 My favorite is Emerveille but I wouldn't mind most of the colors. They're a cream eyeshadow I've heard a lot of great reviews and honestly cream shadows are usually pretty effortless but looks like you spent a lot of time doing your eye makeup.
3. Dior Mitzah Panther Eyeshadow- Jungle Print: $90 is a little pricey for eyeshadow, but this is just something that is just so unique, and different and I absolutely love it.
4. Sigma 12 kit coral brush kit: $99 Helloooooo They're pink, why wouldn't I want them. This brush set includes every brush that you need and they're so pretty. I love Sigma brushes so I figured I'd get a kit to make them a little more uniform.
5. Hello Kitty Palette: $49 I love this, I love hello kitty and this would be a great collectors item. It comes with 25 eyeshadows, and 10 lippies. I'm not sure the size yet and since its limited edition, and just came out I'm thinking once I hear the reviews I'll have a better understanding if I really want it. I'm just hoping its not anything really small.
6. Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch: $250 For the fall I love rose gold. Its very classy, trendy, and gorgeous. It really polishes your look.
7. H&M Orange dress: $30 This dress comes in 3 gorgeous colors, perfect for fall, and you could even pair with leggings. I love how feminine this dress is.
8. These shoes are on shoe dazzle: $39 They were in my last months showroom so I'm not sure how easy it will be to find them but honestly I don't care if they were a different brand I just really like this off brown leather flat boots. Very comfy for school.
9. H&M Blazer: $50 I love the way this blazer looks. The color combo is very unique. I think this blazer would look great dressed up or down.
10. Michael Kors Hamilton Distressed Tote: $348 I have a HUGE purse obsession, I'd rather have purses over shoes any day. I don't know what it is but I'm a huge sucker for a nice bag. It doesn't have to be designer every time but this bag really calls my name. Its the perfect size, and the mocha color is simply amaz!
What's are you dreaming about lately?