Two weeks ago I ordered some items off the Urban Decay website. Christine a lovely girl on twitter told me about their sale they had going on their site and immediately I had to check it out. Although, some things I had wanted had already sold out I did get a few goodies for an amazing price! Weeeeee I also got a few other things today that I had ordered online at a few other places, and I picked up a few drugstore goodies I've been literally searching for for all summer. I usually don't like ordering too much online if I don't have to but I couldn't pass this up.
- 5 loose pigments: I've never tried Urban Decay's pigments. Honestly I don't really find myself using pigments to much because their usually so messy. However, these are pretty user friendly. I got these for only $1 each and usually their $20 a piece which is amazing! I got $100 of pigments for only 5 bucks.
- Tinted Moisturizer in Bullet Proof: I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on this. I had to give it a try for myself. I love using a tinted moisturizer to substitute my foundation on those lazy days. This was only $6 originally $32 so I figured this would be the best time to try it out.
- Nail Polish Set: This was probably one of my favorites it was only $8 their actually sold out of these so I'm not sure what the original price for these are but it comes with 7 gorgeous fall shades. I actually swatched them all and will be posting them in the next few days.
- Santa Tanita Tinted, Sunless, Self Tanner:I actually got a chance to use this today and it does have a hell of a lot glitter in it so, if you mind glitter in your self tanner you more then likely will not like this product. Me on the other hand it doesn't bother me. It does give a nice bronzy glow to your skin, I plan on using this for the next few days or so to see how deep I can get the color without it looking fake, or orange. I'm a huge fake tan junkie I'm always trying out a new one. Unfortunately it doesn't last long in my house because I'm not the only one that uses it. A few I've really liked because they end up lasting a decent amount of time. I did end up getting two of these because they were only $4 you can't even get drugstore self tanners for that cheap.
- Sin Urban Glow Cream Highlight:This was a freebie. I haven't heard much about but if I like it I'm sure I will be purchasing.
- Mac Pro Palette. This was way over due I probably should have gotten another. I have so many eyeshadows in their cases I need to depot and put in this palette. I would probably get more use out of some of the shadows if they were all in one place easy to see and excess. Mac eyeshadows packaging is just so bulky they take up so much room I find myself forgetting I have them.
- Wet n Wild party of five glitter nail polish: This is suppose to be a dupe of the Deborah Lippmann polish "Happy Birthday". I actually have seen this polish on a few blogs for a while now and every time I check at the local drugstore there out. Luckily today I was in luck and they had one left. lol I'm not sure if they just don't stock up or what but thankfully I got my hands on it finally!!
- Seche top coat: This I actually purchased on eBay. I didn't even know they sold this at drugstores honestly. I just keep hearing about it on YouTube, and blogs "that it is the best Top Coat around" so I had to try it out for myself.
- Elf Cream liner in plum purple: I really wasn't going to try these I've just had so many hit or misses with elf lately, and I hate ordering online from them considering I haven't had the greatest luck with them anytime that I have. Maybe one day when I'm feeling up to it and have gotten over it I'll give it another shot. I heard about these smudge proof liners on so many blogs I wanted to give it a whirl considering I was eyeing the mac fluidline in purple but these are a heck of a lot less so if it does just as good I can't complain.