This past month I've been using so many different lip products that I narrowed it down to my top ten. When it comes to lip glosses I'm pretty simple with my nudes, pinks, corals with an occasional clear. I like anything that smells good, is pretty moisturizing, and gives that nice healthy shine to my lips. I love to mix and match my glosses with some lipsticks, but I also like to just wear them alone when I'm going for more of a low maintenance look.
- Mac dazzleglass in creamy pink: Well the name says it all. This is a ideal creamy pink that looks great over a pink or nude lipstick, and has a little bit of peachy gold shimmer touch to it.
- Bonnie Bell Liplites in Strawberry Parfait: This is probably my favorite gloss at the moment. It looks so great by itself, and really pops a nude or mauvy pink lip. It has a great finish and really gives a nice healthy shine making my lips appear fuller. Very glossy however, it does not last very long. Best of all the smell is yummm.
- essence me and my icecream: This isn't very opaque at all but I love do indeed love the smell of this as well. These are pretty nice and not at all sticky. I love the wand.
- Maybelline Rasberry ice popcicle balm: Although this is a balm and not a gloss I had to include. The color doesn't show up one bit but the smell and how moisturizing it is really makes up for it all. Oh and the package of course!!
- Mark sexy sexy: This is a lip plumper so it has a little bit of tingle to it. This is more of a nude pink. Its very light, very moisturizing and very shiny.
- Buxom Bunny lipgloss: Now this is totally worth the $18. This lip gloss is probably the most product I've gotten out of a lip gloss. Its rather large and really gives you a nice fuller appearance. Its very shiny, and gives a nice healthy glow.
- Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer: Chanel is a little more pricey but it lasts a very long time. This is a gorgeous coral shade perfect for the summer.
- essence nude gloss: This is the perfect nude color. It gives a nice light pop of shine to your lips, definitely looks great over any nude to give it a nice sheen.
- Victoria Secret Beauty Rush: I'm not sure why I love these to much because they are really sticky and thick. However they last throughout the day and are super shiny.
- L'Oreal color juice in Pink Grapefruit: This is more of a clear gloss if your looking for a nice light shine. Not only does it smell great it tastes great as well. I love this alone or on just about any lipstick.
What's your favorite lip glosses at the moment?