I have a variety of favorite nail polishes that I've been loving for the summer. Summer is my favorite season, not only because I'm really not a fan of the cold winter months. (I'm dreading that) Nail polish can really spice up your look, weather your matching your polish with your shoes, or if your just not feeling all fruity with your clothes you could just add a pop of color to your hands & feet. Although, summer is flying by here are some of my favorite summer nail colors.
Click to view my favorites
- BRIGHT LIGHTS- BIG COLOR
- This color is a gorgeous coral, its very opaque and has a little bit of gold sheer to it. This color looks great on a tan, and I've been obsessed with this one for a while now.
- I WANT TO BE A LONE STAR
- Although this baby blue wasn't exactly the baby blue I was searching for when I purchased it. This is has actually grown on me a little. Its a really pretty blue with some silver sheer to it.
- This has been a favorite for quite some time. Its the perfect nude pink. Its a really feminine natural color that I love anytime of year.
- STRAWBERRY MARGARITA
- This is a fabulous perfect hot pink. Its very opaque and is so bright, and fun. Its the perfect pop of color to any skin tone.
- LAST FRIDAY NIGHT- KATY PERRY COLLECTION
- OMG this color is an amazing blue glitter. I don't think I could wear it with anything other then over top of a blue polish because it looks so blue but I haven't really tried it yet.
- COAT AZURE
- Although my bottle is a typo and says ccat azure lol I do like this blue. Its definitely the perfect shade of blue, not to light, nor to dark. I love how opaque it is. Its almost a creamy shade of blue but not to creamy if you know what I mean.
- E-NUFF IS E-NUFF
- This is more of a hot redish pink. Its definitely has a more red tone to it then the starwberry margarita color by opi. Gorgeous shade reminds me of the periwinkle pink.
- SAND TOPEZ
- This shade is the perfect nude. I love it.
- FRENCH AFFAIR
- This pink is more of a creamy almost a violet pink. Very chic, and has a great summery feel to it.
- PINKING UP THE PIECES
- This is almost like the sweetheart color by opi but has light purple undertones in it. I love the color mixture, however it does take quite a few coats to get the perfect coverage but definitely worth it.
- Turqoise and Caicos
- I could go on and on with this Teal color also called the " Tiffany's Color". Its a beautiful teal that really is so fun for the summer just makes me so happy when I'm wearing it.
- This pink is more on the white side. I got this initially because Kim Kardashian had it on, on one of her shows and it looks so great. It really goes with anything, and looks so pretty on anybody. I can spot this color from a mile away. This is the only polish that I've actually ran out of. If I could have one polish for the rest of my life, this would be it. lol
- This color is more of a creamy milky white. Its not to harsh and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. Some whites are just a little to obnoxious for me and this is the perfect pretty girly white. I have this on right now!
- PINK BLINK
- If you couldn't tell I like pink. This shade of pink is so opaque and so pretty. This color is more of a baby pink. Not like any other pink shade that I've mentioned.
- CHARTREUSE CHASE
- This is actually the first summer I was stepped outside of my comfort zone and wore a little brighter shades. This is a bright lime green with some blue pigment. I love how creamy green it is and with the blue tones it really looks amaz! I've not been up to wearing it on my fingers, but I have on my toes and its definitely green.
- MINT SORBERT
- I love mints and this minty, milky greenish teal is just right. This is one of the xtream wear colors. Its gorgeous and I just love everything about this one. Its opaque, long lasting and just so pretty on everybody.
- TAXI YELLOW CREAM
- If I wear a bright color I'd rather it be on the creamy milky side if you can't tell every bright color is creamy, and milky. I was on a hunt for a yellow and this yellow really stood out and was only $1. I have never wore NYC but this one was definitely a keeper.
wet n wild
- CLUB HAVANA
- This is more of a creamy coraly orange. Again with the creamy brights but this is actually the perfect shade of orange for a tan.